Monday, May 25, 2009

Miscellaneous Monday

I've been looking for a stock 883R exhaust for 2 years now
and finally scored one. Don't get me wrong, I'm NOT going to
run it in STOCK form like this...


...after removing about 22 lbs of "slow me down".
I just wanted the header portion.


I'll probably change it to a turnout, but I had this one
in the garage...looks better already.





I still haven't decided if I'm going to leave it chrome, or send
it out for ceramic black. I'm leaning towards the black, but
I'll make the final decision after I decide what tip I'm going
to use. I might even try a reverse meg, short suppertrapp,
or...??? I only know for sure that I won't be wrapping them.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Do it in ceramic black fag,,,,,


Clarke

Jackster said...

so that's an 883r exhaust? I thought it was aftermarket. Hmm! Looks good either way.