Tuesday, October 23, 2012

800th Post On The Asphalt Squadron











Wow, 800? If you are reading this thanks for staying tuned the past four years (this month). Whether you just pirate my pix (as I do sometimes...maybe even from you), read my ramblings about Elvis, and Evel, or listen/watch the vids I post once in a while, thank you. I was hoping that my 800th post would be of some great significant something er other....like some rad riding pix, a bitchen bike, or hot rod I saw somewhere...turns out I got nothin'. I've been so busy with my new job, kids sports, and life in general that I haven't done much riding, gone to any events, shows, concerts etc. So I did the obvious and looked up the signifagance of the number 800 and here's what I found:

"The number 800 carries the energies of the number 8 only."

Okay, well here's what I came up with on my own. The number 8 when rotated looks like a motorcycle:















...looks like this post has significance after all.

Thanks again for following my ran-dumb shit. I will make an effort to make it more interesting again as time allows.

Peace-N-Grease,
Johnny Wolf






No comments: