Sunday, September 27, 2009

Sunday updates...

First off today, I installed a Push button starter switch. My
Ign/Key will stay under the battery.


Here's the pulley mounted. The time (and PBR's) spent
stripping the powdercoat, sanding, and hand polishing
really paid off.


Next, I centered the front wheel to determine how much I
need to trim off the hub. I held a straight edge from the
inside brake pad down to the outside edge of the hub.
Turns out it only needs 3/8" removed. I'll take to to my
buddy who has a lathe. Once done I'll bolt up the 2000+
rotor and make spacers.


Here's a few gratuitous shots.










My daughter Alexandra sent me this from her phone.


CTFS!

3 comments:

MUTINY said...

the bike is looking great! Where is the webers?

Johnny Wolf said...

On my work bench. It really just stuck out too far. If the tank was fatter I think it would work.

Who knows though, I change my mind weekly with this bike.

Beuz said...

A real bad ass sportster and T-shirt !!!